Complete Mac Security
Multi-layered and customizable virus protection continuously keeps your Mac safe from worms, Trojans and other malicious programs without slowing it down. Allows you to exclude files and folders from scanning and choose between a comprehensive full-system or selective scan options. Allows you to quarantine suspected files and have a backup of files before repairing them.
Cloud based security restricts fake and fraudulent phishing websites from stealing identifiable information and money. Prevents the user from visiting fraudulent, compromised, infected and phishing websites automatically.
Gives you the power to change, schedule and control internet security settings for your kids. Parents can block access to categories of websites (e.g. Adult, Gaming, Social Networking, etc.) and protect children from online threats.
AntiSpam and Email Security
Real-time cloud based email security prevents spam, phishing and infected emails from reaching your inbox.
Lost or stolen laptops can be a huge liability to your privacy. Quick Heal TrackMyLaptop Service helps track the whereabouts of your lost or stolen laptop. The service is a social initiative that comes with every desktop product of Quick Heal at no extra cost.
Kindly note that, Quick Heal users have to register their Quick Heal Product License key at the TrackMyLaptop portal to avail this facility. Non-Quick Heal users have to register their Laptop's MAC ID. To know more, visit - http://trackmylaptop.net/
For more details, please refer to product data sheet
Minimum Hardware Requirements
- Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8 and 10.9 (Mavericks)
- Mac Computer with Intel Processor
- 512 MB of RAM
- 700 MB free hard disk space
- Internet connection to receive updates
Clients That Support Email Scan
- Apple Mail Ver. 10.3 and later
- Thunder bird
- Sea Monkey
Clients That Don't Support Email Scan
- POP3s with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Web-based email such as Hotmail and Yahoo! Mail
- Lotus Notes
SSL connections not supported
- Email Protection does not support encrypted email connections that use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). If SSL connections are being used, the emails are not protected by Email Protection