- Deletes invalid and unwanted junk files, obsolete registry entries, traces of Internet history and of daily used applications.
- Creates disk space and improves system performance by removing invalid and junk files from the hard disk.
- Removes invalid registry entries from the system that appear due to improper uninstallation, non-existent fonts, etc.
- Removes traces of browsing history from browsers like Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari and Opera. Also erases traces from programs like MS Office, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Media player, WinZip, WinRAR, etc.
Duplicate File Finder
- Deletes duplicate files of images, mp3/mp4 or other music files, movies, documents and many other popularly used files.
- By default, a backup is taken whenever Disk Cleanup or Registry Cleanup is performed. This helps the user to restore earlier settings in case any change in system behavior is observed.
- Registry Defragmenter clubs all page-file fragments into one continuous chunk to improve the system performance.
- This feature removes all unwanted programs that run at startup and slow the system.
- Deletes the user specified files and folders permanently from the hard disk making it unrecoverable even by any Recovery Software. It provides three types of deletion methods.
- Windows may be running potentially unwanted services that consume memory and slow down system performance at startup. Service optimizer helps to disable these unwanted services and improve system performance.
For more details, please refer to product data sheet
Supported Operating System
- Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit or 64-bit) with SP 1 or above
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Internet Explorer 6 with SP1 or later
(Cannot be installed on Server Operating System)
Minimum Hardware Requirements
- 300 MHz or higher for Microsoft Windows XP
- 1 GHz or higher for Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows 7
- 256 MB of RAM for Microsoft Windows XP
- 512 MB of RAM for Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
- 1 GB for Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
- 100 MB free hard disk space
- CD-ROM or DVD drive