- The ingenious Quick Heal DNAScan technology is now enhanced to combine behavorial and characteristic inspection and monitoring of unsafe programs. This results in a clean, more up-to-date and accurate detection of threats.
- The intelligent antivirus engine effectively detects and resolves threats (viruses, worms and other malware). The additional features like AntiSpyware, AntiMalware, AntiRootkit, Silent Firewall and IDS/IPS provide all round virus protection.
Improved Scan Engine
- The revamped antivirus scan engine avoids rescanning files that have not been altered since the previous scan. This reduces system resource usage.
- Real time cloud security restricts access to malware infected websites. This feature gives internet security protection by blocking threats transferred through websites hosting malicious codes.
- Running your web browser in Sandbox Browser gives you an uninterrupted and secure browsing experience. It provides internet security protection by acting like a screen between the PC's operating system and the malicious threats. This feature now comes with a USB drive support.
Import and Export Settings
- Users can now import Quick Heal security settings from a single computer and export it to other computers. This is helpful in cases where reinstallations or multiple computer configurations are concerned.
USB Drive Protection
- Best antivirus automatically scans external storage devices. Protects USB drives from autorun infections.
- Quick Heal AntiVirus pro gives cloud-based email security that prevents phishing and infected emails from reaching your Inbox. Read more about What is phishing and how you can recognize phishing emails, links or phone calls >>
Safe Mode Protection
- This facility stops unauthorized users from changing Quick Heal security settings when the system is running on Safe Mode.
- The Self-protection feature now protects Quick Heal's running processes and services.
- Suppresses prompts across all Quick Heal antivirus modules thereby reducing system load and allowing uninterrupted PC usage.
- Our users now have direct access to our Facebook and Twitter pages with just a click.
For more details, please refer to product data sheet
Supported Operating System
- Windows 2000 Professional (Service Pack 4 and later)
- Windows XP Home / Professional (Service Pack 2 and later) / Professional 64-bit
- Windows Vista Home Basic / Home Premium / Business / Enterprise / Ultimate (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 Starter / Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Cannot be installed on Server OS
Minimum Hardware Requirements
- 300 MHz or higher processor for Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional, Microsoft Windows XP
- 1 GHz for Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows 8, Microsoft Windows 8.1
- 512 MB of RAM for Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional, Microsoft Windows XP
- 512 MB of RAM for Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- 1 GB of RAM for Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- 1.50 GB free hard disk space
- CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Internet connection to receive updates
- Internet Explorer 6 or the latest browser
Clients That Support Email Scan
- Microsoft Outlook Express 5.5 and later
- Microsoft Outlook 2000 and later
- Netscape Messenger 4 and later
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- Eudora 5 and later
- Windows Mail
Clients That Don't Support Email Scan
- POP3s with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Free web-based email services such as Hotmail and Yahoo! Mail
- Lotus Notes
SSL connections not supported
- Email Protection does not support encrypted email connections such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
Quick Heal Anti-Rootkit Requirements
- Quick Heal Anti-Rootkit is not supported on 64-bit operating systems.
- It requires minimum 512 MB RAM installed on the system.
Quick Heal Self Protection
- This feature is not supported on Microsoft Windows 2000 operating system.
- This feature is not supported on Windows 2000, Windows XP 64-bit operating systems.
- The requirements are applicable to both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems unless specifically mentioned.
- The requirements are applicable to all flavors of the operating systems.
- The requirements provided are minimum system requirements. Quick Heal recommends system with higher configuration than the minimum requirements to obtain best results.