The ingenious Quick Heal DNAScan technology is now enhanced to combine behavioral and characteristic inspection and monitoring of unsafe programs. This results in a clean, more up-to-date and accurate detection of threats.
Helps you identify and fix security vulnerabilities on your PC that can expose your computer and its data to attackers.
Quick Heal Remote Device Management (RDM)
The RDM portal lets you manage your Quick Heal products. Via the portal, you can view the security status of the products, renew, and manage their licenses.
This facility is free of cost. Visit Quick Heal RDM here.
Allows you to set protection levels for Internet traffic and applications that try to connect to your network. It also includes Stealth Mode that makes your system invisible to malicious threats.
The intelligent antivirus engine effectively detects and resolves threats (viruses, worms and other malware). The additional features like AntiSpyware, AntiMalware, AntiRootkit, Silent Firewall and IDS/IPS provide all round virus protection.
Improved Scan Engine
The revamped antivirus scan engine avoids rescanning files that have not been altered since the previous scan. This reduces system resource usage.
Real time cloud security restricts access to malware infected websites. This feature gives internet security protection by blocking threats transferred through websites hosting malicious codes.
Our users now have direct access to our Facebook and Twitter pages with just a click.
Import and Export Settings
Users can now import Quick Heal security settings from a single computer and export it to other computers. This is helpful in cases where reinstallations or multiple computer configurations are concerned.
Flash Drive Protection
Best antivirus automatically scans external storage devices. Protects USB drives from autorun infections.
Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro gives cloud-based email security that prevents infected emails from reaching your Inbox.
Running your web browser in Sandbox Browser gives you an uninterrupted and secure browsing experience. It provides internet security protection by acting like a screen between the PC's operating system and the malicious threats. This feature now comes with a USB drive support.
Safe Mode Protection
This facility stops unauthorized users from changing Quick Heal security settings when the system is running on Safe Mode.
The Self-protection feature now protects Quick Heal's running processes and services.
Suppresses prompts across all Quick Heal antivirus modules thereby reducing system load and allowing uninterrupted PC usage.
Lost or stolen laptops can be a huge liability to your privacy. Quick Heal TrackMyLaptop Service helps track the whereabouts of your lost or stolen laptop. The service is a social initiative that comes with every desktop product of Quick Heal at no extra cost.
Kindly note that, Quick Heal users have to register their Quick Heal Product License key at the TrackMyLaptop portal to avail this facility. Non-Quick Heal users have to register their Laptop's MAC ID. To know more, visit - http://trackmylaptop.net/
For more details, please refer to the product datasheet of Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro
Supported Operating System
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home/Pro/Enterprise (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1/ Windows 8.1 Pro/ Windows 8.1 Enterprise (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8/ Windows 8 Pro/ Windows 8 Enterprise (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Starter / Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic / Home Premium / Business / Enterprise / Ultimate (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows XP Home / Professional (Service Pack 2 and later) / Professional 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional (Service Pack 4 and later)
- Cannot be installed on Server OS
Minimum Hardware Requirements
- 1 Ghz for Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 8.1,Microsoft Windows 8, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Vista
- 300 MHz or higher processor for Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional
- 2 GB of RAM for Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7(64-bit)
- 1 GB of RAM for Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
- 1 GB of RAM for Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
- 512 MB of RAM for Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional
- 2.15 GB free hard disk space
- DVD drive
- Internet connection to receive updates
- Internet Explorer 6 or the latest browser
Clients That Support Email Scan
- Microsoft Outlook Express 5.5 and later
- Microsoft Outlook 2000 and later
- Netscape Messenger 4 and later
- Mozilla Thunderbird, Eudora 5 and later
- Windows Mail
Clients That Don't Support Email Scan
- POP3s with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Free web-based email services such as Hotmail and Yahoo! Mail
- Lotus Notes
SSL connections not supported
- Email Protection does not support encrypted email connections such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
Quick Heal Anti-Rootkit Requirements
- Quick Heal Anti-Rootkit is not supported on 64-bit operating systems.
- It requires minimum 512 MB RAM installed on the system.
Enhanced Self Protection
- The Process Protection feature is supported only on Windows Vista Service Pack 1 and later operating systems.
Quick Heal Self Protection
- This feature is not supported on Microsoft Windows 2000 operating system.
Quick Heal Browser Sandbox
- This feature is not supported on Windows 2000, Windows XP 64-bit operating systems.
- This feature is supported on Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browsers only. It is not supported on Microsoft Edge browser of Windows 10 operating system.
Remotely Manage Quick Heal
- This feature is not supported on Windows 2000 operating systems.
- The requirements are applicable to both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems unless specifically mentioned.
- The requirements are applicable to all flavors of the operating systems.
- The requirements provided are minimum system requirements. Quick Heal recommends system with higher configuration than the minimum requirements to obtain best results.
FEATURES Antivirus Pro Internet Security Total Security Advanced DNAScan Core Protection
- Intrusion Detection
- Intrusion Prevention
- Vulnerability Scanner
- Spam Protection
- Browser Sandbox
- Safe Banking
- Phishing Protection
- Web Security
- Parental Control
- Data Theft Protection
- Secure Delete
- Registry Cleanup
- Disk Cleanup
- Traces Cleanup
- Registry Defragmenter
- Duplicate File Finder
Mobile Phone Protection
- PC2Mobile Scan