- Multi-layered protection for your PC through AntiVirus, AntiSpyware, AntiMalware, AntiRootkit, Silent Firewall and IDS/IPS.
- Real-time cloud-based security protection restricts access to malware infected, fraudulent and phishing websites. Prevents threats transferred through websites hosting malicious codes as you surf the Internet.
- Running your web browser in Sandbox Browser gives you an uninterrupted and secure browsing experience. Acting like a screen between your PC's operating system and the malicious threats, it limits the attack surface.
- Schedule, control and monitor Internet usage for your children. Configure parental control based on user accounts.
- Cloud-based email security prevents spam, phishing and infected emails from reaching your Inbox.
USB Drive Protection
- Automatically scans external storage devices. Protects USB drives from autorun infections.
- Suppresses prompts across all Quick Heal modules thereby reducing system load and allowing uninterrupted PC usage.
For more details, please refer to
product data sheet
Supported Operating System
- Windows 2000 Professional (Service Pack 4 and later)
- Windows XP Home / Professional (Service Pack 2 and later) / Professional 64-bit
- Windows Vista Home Basic / Home Premium / Business / Enterprise / Ultimate (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 Starter / Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Minimum Hardware Requirements
- 300 MHz for Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional, Microsoft Windows XP
- 1 GHz for Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows 8
- 256 MB of RAM for Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional, Microsoft Windows XP
- 512 MB of RAM for Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
- 1 GB of RAM for Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
- 1.40 GB free hard disk space
- CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Internet connection to receive updates
- Internet Explorer 6 or higher
Clients That Support Email Scan
- Microsoft Outlook Express 5.5 and later
- Microsoft Outlook 2000 and later
- Netscape Messenger 4 and later
- Mozilla Thunderbird, Eudora 5 and later
- Windows Mail
Clients That Don't Support Email Scan
- POP3s with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Free web-based email services such as Hotmail and Yahoo! Mail
- Lotus Notes
SSL connections not supported
- Email Protection does not support encrypted email connections that use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
Quick Heal Anti-Rootkit Requirements
- Quick Heal Anti-Rootkit is not supported on 64-bit operating systems.
- It requires minimum 256 MB RAM installed on the system.
Quick Heal Self Protection
- This feature is not supported on Microsoft Windows 2000 operating system.
- This feature is not supported on Windows 2000, Windows XP 64-bit, and Windows 8 operating systems.