Reactivating Quick Heal Antivirus License Online
Reactivation is a facility that ensures that you use your Quick Heal product for the entire period until your license expires. This helpful in cases of system format wherein, all software products are removed, or when you want to install your Quick Heal copy on another computer. In these cases, you need to reinstall and reactivate the product on your system.
Follow the steps mentioned below to reactivate your Quick Heal product online:
- Select Start > Programs > Quick Heal antivirus > Activate Quick Heal antivirus.
- On the Registration Wizard, enter the 20-digit Product Key and click Next.
- Registration details are displayed, verify the details and click Next.
Your product is activated successfully. The expiry date of your license is displayed.
- Click Finish to close the Registration Wizard.
- Please stay connected to Internet while the registration is in progress.
- If you have purchased the box copy of Quick Heal then the Product Key will be pasted on the User Guide or inside the box. If you have purchased the software online, then you will find the Product Key in the email confirming the order.